Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I started another Mystery Auction Today...Featuring Jess!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Well, I got a lot of request for another Mystery Auction, but with Jess. It seems a lot of people had Marisol (from the emails I received) And they were requesting Jess.

    So, we will try Jess this time...

    Thank you so much for AGMom2 for playing and winning Marisol in my last auction...I do know that more HostBoard Members played and I would love to know what you got! So, please shoot me an email, feedback, or post!

    Ebay Item number: 9526871933


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you, Becky, for having the mystery auction! It was the second time I had played and they were both fun! I love not knowing what I'm going to get. Kinda like Christmas all year around.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Becky, I want to play so badly! But the auction ends the same day I leave for vacation, so I would not be able to pay, and I will be gone 10 days! [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Please do another one after this one! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    ~Annie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member julliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm actually in the opposite boat - we already have Jess. Oh well, I will wait for another one.

    Juliette

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    It's still fun even if you don't win the doll. I bid on the bitty auction even though I already had 4 living with us. I wanted the outfits or accessories. I really did want to win Marisol, even though my eldest already has her. I wanted a hispanic doll of my own and Josefina's hair is hard to take care of.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, Becky, for having the mystery auction!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your so welcomed...Thank you for all your kind words and Congrats!

    Becky

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in for the 1st time. Seems like fun!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •